Stove Fire in Williamsport, PA
SERVPRO of Williamsport/Montoursville received a call about a stove fire that had happened in this apartment and that had been put out with a fire extinguisher leaving white powder all over everything- on top of the smoke smell! Our professional technicians got to work straight away removing all the white powder from the floor, living room and kitchen furniture, appliances, and even inside the cabinets! Then air scrubbers with charcoal filters were set throughout the apartment to removed the smoke smell from the entire area. The customer's were overwhelmed by the mess the fire extinguisher had made, but were incredibly pleased with the service that SERVPRO of Williamsport/Montoursville provided!